1. General information 1.1. This website operates under the company "vma.com.gr", which is based in Athens and is legally represented (hereinafter, "Company"), in order to provide information to users about the general activity of the Company. 1.2. Use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor's stay on the pages of this website, as well as the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions. 1.3. Any invalidity of any term of the present in no case leads to the invalidity of the rest. 1.4. The non-exercise by the Company of its rights under these terms can in no case be considered as a waiver of these rights.
2. Use by minors This website is neither intended nor intends to be addressed to minors. The Company intends not to collect or knowingly store the personal data of minors who may have access to its website. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this website bear no responsibility. If it is found that any personal data has been collected from a minor without the assistance of the respective legal conditions, this data will be deleted immediately.
3. Copyright - Industrial property rights Except for specific rights of third parties (copyrights and others), all content contained in this website (indicative: marks, insignia, photographs, texts, drawings and all files in general), is the intellectual, commercial and industrial property of Company and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and International law. Consequently, this content may not be the subject of any (commercial or other) transaction, copy, modification, reproduction, retransmission, transfer or distribution in any way by any user.
5. Personal data The Company respects the confidentiality of any individual’s personal data as described in the Company's Personal Data Protection Policy, which can be found at this link. Users should read the Personal Data Protection Policy before using this website. In order to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data, their retention time and their rights and other important information.
6. Content The Company declares that makes every effort to ensure that the information and all content of the Website are governed by accuracy, correctness, clarity, completeness, time proximity, adequacy and availability. However, the transfer of data and information over the Internet is not technically entirely reliable. Therefore, the Company does not guarantee and is not responsible for achieving the existence of such data. We also remind you that there may be omissions or inaccuracies in the information available on the Website due mainly to malicious intervention by third parties. In no case, including this negligence, the Company is not responsible for any damage caused to the user of the Website on the occasion of its use.
8. Limited liability The Company will not be liable for any damage arising directly or indirectly or in any way related to the access to or use of the Company's website. Indicatively and not restrictively they are mentioned: any loss or damage caused by viruses that may affect your equipment (eg PC) or the validity of the information obtained through the Company's website.
9. Information Policy The Company reserves the right to change, without prior notice, the communication and information policy with customers and visitors of its website depending on the business and other needs of the Company. For this reason, we encourage you to visit this website from time to time to check the current policy.
10. Access during repairs The Company takes care of the availability of its website on a 24-hour basis as much as possible. However, it does not bear any responsibility if access to its website becomes impossible at any time or for any period of time. Access to the Website may be temporarily suspended for reasons of maintenance or repair of system problems.
Date of last modification: 31/03/2020
Welcome to VM&A S.A. (VM&A) free internet Wi-Fi service (the “Service”) according to the WiFi Wireless Networking Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) as a free, non-public service to our visitors. All users of this Service must agree to the terms of this Policy by clicking the ACCEPT button. VM&A makes no representation regarding the speed, consistency, security or reliability of the Service. We also have no control over information obtained through the Internet and cannot be held responsible for its content or accuracy. Use of the service is subject to the user’s own risk. VM&A reserves the right to remove, block, filter, or restrict any material that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or may violate this Policy. We may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Violations of this Policy may result in the suspension or termination of access to the Service or other resources, or other actions as detailed below.
To access the Wi-Fi service, you must have a device that is compatible with the specific equipment deployed for VM&A. Users are responsible for ensuring they are running up-to-date anti-virus software on their wireless devices. Users must be aware that, as they connect their devices to the Internet through the Service, they expose their devices to: worms, viruses, Trojan horses, denial-of-service attacks, intrusions, packet-sniffing, and other abuses by third-parties. Users must respect all copyrights. Downloading or sharing copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited. The running of programs, services, systems, processes, or servers by a single user or group of users that may substantially degrade network performance or accessibility will not be allowed. Electronic chain letters and mail bombs are prohibited. Connecting to “Peer to Peer” file sharing networks or downloading large files, such as CD ISO images, is also prohibited. Accessing another person’s computer, computer account, files, or data without permission is prohibited. Attempting to circumvent or subvert system or network security measures is prohibited. Creating or running programs that are designed to identify security loopholes, to decrypt intentionally secured data, or to gain unauthorized access to any system is prohibited. Using any means to decode or otherwise obtain restricted passwords or access control information is prohibited. Forging the identity of a user or machine in an electronic communication is prohibited. Saturating network or computer resources to the exclusion of another’s use, for example, by overloading the network with traffic such as emails or legitimate (file backup or archive) or malicious (denial of service attack) activity, is prohibited. Users understand that wireless Internet access is inherently not secure, and users should adopt appropriate security measures when using the Service. We highly discourage users from conducting confidential transactions (such as online banking, credit card transactions, etc.) over any wireless network, including this Service. Users are responsible for the security of their own devices.
We are not liable for any damage, undesired resource usage, or detrimental effects that may occur to a user’s device and/or software while the user’s device is attached to the Service. The user is responsible for any actions taken from his or her device, whether intentional or unintentional, that damage or otherwise affect other devices or users of the Service. The user hereby releases the Company from liability for any loss, damage, security infringement, or injury which the user may sustain as a result of being allowed access to the Service. The user agrees to be solely responsible for any such loss, infringement, damage, or injury.
By clicking the accept button, the user agrees to comply with and to be legally bound by the terms of this Policy. If this Policy or any terms of the Service are unacceptable or become unacceptable to the user, the user’s only right shall be to terminate his or her use of the Service.
The Service may only be used for lawful purposes and in a manner which VM&A believes to be consistent with the rights of other users. The Service shall not be used in a manner which would violate any law or infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, privacy right, or any other right of any person or entity. The Service shall not be used for the purpose of accessing, transmitting, or storing material which is considered obscene, libelous or defamatory. Illegal acts may subject users to prosecution by local, state, federal, or international authorities. We may bring legal action to enjoin violations of this Policy and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations.
We reserve the right to change the Service offered, the features of the Service offered, the terms of this Policy, or its system without notice to the user.
1. Controller: VM AND A CONSULTING ENGINEERS SOCIETE ANONYME, LYKAVITTOU 17, 10672, ATHENS, TEL. 210 3389900
2. Purpose of processing and legal basis: We use a surveillance system for the purpose of protecting persons and property. The processing is necessary for the purposes of legal interests that we seek as a controller (article 6 par. 1. f GDPR).
3. Analysis of legal interests Our legal interest is the need to protect our space and the goods located in it from illegal acts, such as theft. The same applies to the safety of life, physical integrity, health as well as the property of our staff and third parties legally located in the supervised area. We only collect image data and limit the download to places where we have assessed that there is an increased possibility of committing illegal acts e.g. theft, as in our cash registers and at the entrance, without focusing on places where the privacy of the persons being photographed may be severely restricted, including their right to respect for personal data.
4. Recipients The kept material is accessible only by our competent / authorized personnel who is in charge of the security of the space. This material is not transmitted to third parties, except in the following cases: (a) to the competent judicial, prosecutorial and police authorities when it contains information necessary to investigate a criminal offense involving persons or property of the controller; (b) to the competent judicial, prosecutorial and police authorities when requesting data the performance of their duties, and (c) to the victim or perpetrator of a criminal offense, in the case of data which may constitute evidence of the offense.
5. Compliance time We keep the data for fifteen (15) days, after which they are automatically deleted. If during this period we find an incident, we isolate part of the video and keep it for another (1) month, in order to investigate the incident and initiate legal proceedings to defend our legal interests, while if the incident concerns a third party we will keep the video for up to three (3) more months.
6. Rights of data subjects Data subjects have the following rights: • Right of access: you have the right to know if we are processing your image and, if applicable, to receive a copy. • Restriction right: you have the right to ask us to restrict processing, such as not deleting data that you deem necessary to establish, exercise or support legal claims. • Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing. • Right to delete: you have the right to request that we delete your data. You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to our postal address or by submitting the request to us in person, at the address of the company. To consider a request related to your image, you should tell us approximately when you were within range of the cameras and give us an image of you to help us locate your data and hide the data of third-party images. Alternatively, we give you the opportunity to come to our facilities to show you the images in which you appear. We also note that the exercise of the right of objection or deletion does not imply the immediate deletion of data or the modification of the processing. In any case, we will answer you in detail as soon as possible, within the deadlines set by the GDPR.
7. Right to file a complaint In case you consider that the processing of the data concerning you violates Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority. Competent supervisory authority for Greece is the Data Protection Authority, Kifissias 1-3, 115 23, Athens, https://www.dpa.gr/, tel. 2106475600.